Dynamic, open-minded and creative as a strategist and problem-solver.
• Consistently promote strong relationships with clients, vendors, and partner organizations based on earned trust and respect.
• Robust reputation for delivering extraordinary customer service and for cultivating an environment for colleagues to do the same.
• Lauded as a strong leader in galvanizing teams to embrace a singular vision and oneness of purpose; well-respected for making staff training a high priority.
• Proven capacity to deliver complex IT-related integration, replacement, and addition projects on-time and within budget despite shifting priorities, demanding expectations, and stringent deadlines.
• Tactful and empathetic manager gifted with forging functional working relationships with any person in any type of environment.
• Skillful at understanding people and how they process information, able to redirect information as needed to enforce collaboration and participation in groups.
• Dynamic, open-minded and creative as a strategist and problem-solver.
• Quick learner; converts learning into knowledge and applies practically in the workplace.
• Active listener, receptive conversationalist; engaging people in a manner than enables them to feel comfortable and cooperative.
• Passionate about helping service members and their families cope during transient and stressful times during their lives.
• Develop a broad spectrum of written/verbal material and brief flag officer level.